Tuitions and Costumes
RDC Tuition Policies
- A $25 administration fee is due upon registration. ($40 max per family)
- RDC accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover (No American Express). All accounts are required to have a credit or debit card on file.
- Monthly Tuition: The first tuition payment is due upon registration. The remaining monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month. Every account will automatically be charged monthly tuition on the 1st using the required credit card on file.
- If a family wishes to pay with cash or check, they may do so by delivering it before the 1st of the upcoming month. If cash or check is not received by the 1st, the card will be charged.
- A family must inform RDC through phone or email if a dancer is discontinuing. If RDC is not notified and the tuition payment is applied on the 1st, the dancer may continue to attend classes that month but will not be reimbursed that tuition installment. Withdrawls must be made before the 1st of the upcoming month to discontinue payment.
- Year In Full Payment Discount: Receive a 10% discount when tuition is paid in full by September 15th. If paying in full, cash or check are accepted. The year in full payment is due at time of registration, there will be no holding of class spots. If a family wants to pay registration fee and first month's tuition on credit card, then the year in full remainder by September 15th, they may do that and still receive the 10% discount. If a family pays for the year in full and chooses to discontinue class after payment, they can receive a reimbursement less a $50 processing and administration fee.
- Sibling Discount: A family will receive a 10% tuition discount off their second dancer; a 20% discount off their third and any additional. This may not be combined with the Year In Full discount.
- Tuition is based on the entire dance year program, which is split into even monthly payments. Tuition is not based on how many classes are held per month.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- The child of anyone with an overdue balance may be ineligible to participate in class or perform in the annual recital.
- Class Withdrawals: All withdrawals from classes must be in writing. If not notified in writing before the 1st of the month, tuition will not be refunded. Any withdrawals after January 1st come with a $50 cancellation fee. There is no reimbursement of costume deposits after they have been charged. Dancers who withdraw may pickup their costumes in the spring.
- Any refunds applied to a credit card will have a $5 processing fee deducted.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: There are no refunds for absences or classes canceled due to weather. Tuition installments are not based on how many classes in a month but the whole year divided into monthly payments for family's convenience. If a day of the week misses more than 2 days due to weather, RDC will hold a class makeup day. Otherwise dancers are offered to make up the classes in another timeslot of the same age range.
TUITION GRID BELOW!
Costume prices typically range from $70-$80 for Performance Level classes. Tuition and costume payments must be up to date before costumes can be taken home. There are no refunds once a costume deposit has been made. Dancers can pickup the costume in the spring if they discontinue the class. Costumes are not custom made and purchased with room to grow based on child's measurements and the costume company's size chart. Alterations, if necessary, could be the parents' responsibility.
A $70 deposit per costume is due by October 15th for Performance Level classes. Any costume balances, if applicable, will be due at time of costume arrival and paid before dancer may take it home.
These deposits will be automatically charged to the credit card on file if not received by the dates listed above.
Follow the 'Learn More' link to the Tuition Grid!